1. Abandonded Asylums (and other ghoulish abandoned buildings) - because I am seriously obsessed with crazy people - and dead people (but especially crazy dead people).
2. Kumquats - sweet and tasty on the outside, disgusting on the inside. I can't stop eating them. or saying "kumquats"
3. Ghost Hunters - because hunting for ghosts in an abandoned building would be nirvana for me. And I think the people on those shows (the people who have the ghost issues) are insane.
4. FiestaWare - really is a service for 15 enough? Should I stop? I can't. Paprika is ready for pre-order and my hands are shaking at the prospect of a new color.
5. Television Without Pity - television reviewed by people like me. very twisted.
6. Black Garlic - awsome on all levels. And when you use it to make a cream sauce, it turns grey. Can you think of anything better to eat than linguine with grey sauce? Or fettuccine al-greyo?
7. Chicken Invaders (all versions) - because it drives the cats crazy with all of the clucking. And blowing clothes off of chickens is seriously twisted fun.