1. Remember to look for the cat on the toilet BEFORE sitting down.
2. Remember to pack your laptop BEFORE beginning your 86 mile commute to work
3. oh yeah, that gas light? it doesn't go off by itself
4. that head of garlic that you didn't notice rolling out of the grocery bags will eventually make your car smell like a bad Italian restaurant. (this will happen in shortly under 2 hours in the hot sun. it will conversely take several days for the smell to go away).
5. as much as you would like to think so, a great personality and good looks will not get you that $50 worth of groceries when you forget your wallet.
6. the cats will probably eat you if you forget the dry food again and leave them only the stuff they refuse to eat.